Monday, July 25, 2011

Toils of a Teenage Princess

Why Princess? Sometimes I think to myself in life, "how on earth am I a princess?" I often feel so discouraged, like everything is ending for me and I will never be happy again. But over the last three years as a high school student I have learned my worth and my purpose. I am very much a princess and so are all the other young girl teenagers living in hardship and pain, feeling there is no hope. This is why I am creating this blog, to share my thoughts and experiences as a growing spirit, to speak out to all who think I have no voice to be heard or no lesson to teach. I hope that I will change their minds as I share my resilience to the wiles of the world and the temptations of the adversary. I hope you all enjoy.

3 comments:

best mom ever said...

What a beautiful statement! You are going to be an inspiration to your generation, many without hope. I love you and appreciate your strength and your love for the Lord. These are hard but wonderful times. You will unlock hearts to this truth and in turn discover it yourself! You have a gift with words.

Sarie said...

Keep writing, I love it!

miriam said...

You'll be speaking out to those who might think that THEY don't have a voice to be heard or lesson to teach. You'll show them that all young people have so much to teach the world. Keep up the writing Bethany. Be introspective, sensitive and honest. You'll inspire a lot of people.